Thursday 13 May 2010

Jolita Jewellery on Madison Blog



Have a look at this link, there’s a short interview with Jolita Jewellery on Madison Buyers blog .

The article answers such questions as: how everything started, what’s behind the inspiration, what are the most difficult challenges etc.

Here’s a short excerpt from the article:

What’s in store for Jolita Jewellery customers in the near future?

I never know what ideas will spring to my mind next. I get inspired by a variety of surrounding objects starting from chandeliers and ranging to simply discovering an interesting object in a vintage market. I get many ideas that end up transformed into pieces, so my future creations are a surprise not only to our customers, but also to myself.

Read the full article here:
Wearable art from London

Best wishes,
Jolita Jewellery

No comments:

Post a Comment